| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,419 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,504 Moderator, Electrical Bay | | Moderator, Electrical Bay Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,504 | I just get these at Rockler. I have about 5 for different grits and then I can purchase any type paper I need. From each sandpaper sheet you get 4 pieces for the hand sander. I've used this same sander for over 50 years and it has always worked fine. https://www.rockler.com/rubber-sanding-block
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
| | |
| |
| |