Friday is the first of April so we need to start figuring out who can make it.....I"m certainly planning on it.
PaPa Joe, I'd consider riding with you if you go.....or anyone near me needing a ride I can do that too.
I won’t be able to make the Townsend Show. And probably won’t be driving my “Old Blue” ‘53 to Lebanon, this year. Between the inflated prices for everything, and having to have some very expensive repairs done on my 2015 GMC… there just ain’t no money left for fun stuff.
My Old Blue needs a transmission. The original old SM420 is starting to give up the ghost. At the very least it needs seals and bearings. No one seems to sell rebuild kits for them anymore. The speedometer drive and driven gears stripped out before I discovered how bad it is leaking. I just turned 70 in March and to be honest, I don’t want to lay on cold cement and take a tranny out.
I already have my reservations for the campground, and paid for the show in Lebanon. My grandson is looking forward to going so we will be there, just minus the ‘53.
I look forward to seeing y’all in July.