| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 116 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 116 | I believe I finally found a forum to discuss my old C60. Been working on her for a yr or so. I pulled the engine with only the hood removed and decided that the front clip needs to be removed to put the new one back in. How difficult is the clip removal? How heavy I its removed as one piece? I see lots of things I could do while its off.
Thanks guys. Glad I found a decent site finally. | | |
| |
| |