Originally Posted by 55shaker
I live in a front plate required state. I've been driving around without a front plate for 15 years and have never been stopped for not having one.
Now that you've fessed up to your crime, you'll be pulled over tomorrow. wink
Years ago, I got pulled over in California in my Model A when I had the front license plate held on by some heavy wire. The CHP trooper said that it was too easy to steal, even though it would have taken some pretty hefty pliers to unwrap the wire. He gave me a fix-it ticket and I had to buy the bracket that held it to the headlight crossbar. I think he pulled me over just to look at the car, then needed some excuse to ticket me. ohwell


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.