| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,499 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2018 Posts: 31 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2018 Posts: 31 | Hi there,
I'm in the finishing weeks of my restoration project of a 1954 GMC 100 truck.
The wiring is almost done. I will remove the ammeter and put in a volt meter. Therefor I can simply connect both wires form the ammeter (alternator to starter). But now I need a the cable from the + side ammeter to the horn.
Can I simply add this one to the already connected cables?
Hopefully I explained good enough.
Thank you very muc!
Gr. Rolf Eindhoven, the Netherlands | | |
| |
| |