C10? C20? I bought the C20 disc brake kit from CPP, and ended up throwing 50% of the parts in the trash because they were inferior product. The only thing I used from the kit was the calipers, spindles, backing plate and rotors. I had to buy new ball joints, the ball joints provided in the kit were junk, maybe 20% of the threads caught on the castle nut and ball joint stud. One hard bump and the whole thing would have come apart, if they could even be torqued to spec to begin with without stripping the nut or stud. Tie rod ends and adjuster sleeves were no no good, the bearings were cheap chineseium. I couldn't use the brake lines they provided either. For a $900+ kit back in 2005, I ended up spending close to that in replacement parts to get a solid it that would be safe on the road. I wouldn't recommend CPP because of my experience with their C20 kit, but maybe their quality is better now, or their C10 kit is good quality.
Converting to front disc was definitely worth the hassle in the end, the truck stops really well compared to the 4-drum setup. If it were me I would find a donor truck and swap in the front end from a 73-87 Chevy truck. I didn't know that was doable when I bought my kit, had I known that, I would have gone the donor route instead of the CPP route.