I found an invoice from East West Auto Parts Inc, of 4605 Dawson Road, Tulsa OK. Phone 918 832 7077 or 800 447 2886. I know he had some old chevys in his yard several months ago, because I bought a vent glass section from him. I had no complaints at all. I believe he is honest. He has a web site at WWW.eastwestautoparts.com, and e mail at [email protected]. I don't know if he had any large trucks, because the vent glass could have come from a smaller one. I found him by going to GOOGLE and typing in junk yards. A bunch of search services came up. They all claimed to be connected with a large number of yards, and would send the request to all of them. If anyone had the part they would contact me. I don't remember which one I used. This fellow was the only one who replied. You might give him a try. Allen. PS: I know of a local small yard that I am sure has some old chevys still around, but I don't know if any of them are large trucks. I will check, and if he has anything, I will let you know.