the beige interior started in 58 I believe, but not all were that, at least I've seen 8/9's w/ the gray - only body color interiors I've heard of was the cameo that had a red interior and mostly white outside w/ red accents, tho anything's possible, particularly as the big ones were more likely to have been ordered in fleet quantity detailed to some corporate color specs
the chrome grill/headlight doors/bumper/mirrors were a delux option package, and usually woulda went w/ the chrome around the windows, which looks to me you have on that truck [could be old eyes

] - don't know if the full package was available on the big trucks, but I'd imagine it could have been ordered, the difference being they would have been work trucks where cost was more important than glitter, and those bumpers in chrome prolly wouldn't have been normal stock - chrome dash knobs was part of the delux cab option too
you'd need to find some original sales literature to get an idea on options like that available for the Vikings/Spartans, and period photos of fleets - maybe you can figure out the dealer it was bought thru and find some info there if they're still in business? at least they should be interested that it's still rollin in such good shape!
Bill