Craig, I was concerned bump steer would be a problem. With 30 miles driving since the changes, no issues. Drives great. Max speed 60 mph on a good 4 lane highway for a few miles and 20 miles on rutted gravel and pavement at 20 mph to 40 mph.

I haven't looked since driving last evening, but sitting in the shop, the rear of the draglink was about 1" higher than the axle end.

If anything crops up I'll update.

RonR

Added in edit; gave the draglink a second look today. Without breaking out the level and tape, I'm going with 2 or 2 1/2 inches off level. Did put another 30ish miles on with a trip to the barber today. No issues again other than losing a hubcap.
Attachments
IMG_9297.jpg (273.33 KB, 168 downloads)

Last edited by moparguy; 02/09/2022 12:16 AM.

RonR


1951 3600 with Clark flatbed, T5, 4.10 rear
1970 340 Duster
1990 5.0 V8 Miata (1990 Mustang Gt Drivetrain)
1964 CJ5