Also found this one at the junkyard. They just pulled it in for free, and I just pulled the huge front towhooks off today for nothing. (no i didn't steal 'em, it took me and dad about an hour to break the bolts loose

) It's a 1966 Chevy LCF50 series truck with a single speed, single axle rear. Right now it has a straight six GMC engine with a 4 speed tranny. I got in it and the clutch feels good and goes through all the gears easy and tight, no slop in the shifter. The emergency brake felt like it was working too. It looks like it got all new brake lines a couple years ago, so the brakes just might need bleeding and adding fluid. The engine doesn't run, the water pump, pulleys, and distributor are gone, but if I can get the truck somebody on the board might be able to help with that. I might do an engine swap if the one I have fits the tranny. All the tires on the budd rims are pretty bad but hold air. They're 8.25-20's, some rims are solid and some are 2 piece split rims. It has 5 lug fronts, and 10 lug rears. The body is kinda shot, but not bad. I know the running boards will need some work. The driver side running board is about to fall off. The interior is complete, right down to the factory cab light switch and radio. All it would need is a seat cover and some new paint inside and some work on the floors.
Now I have a couple questions:
Would a 2bbl chevy 307 engine bolt up to the big truck tranny? If it will how would i set up the engine mounts/towers on the frame?
And could I pull this truck with my 1970 C20? My truck has a good 350/TH400 combo with 4.10 gears. My Granddad's house is less than a mile from the yard. I know if I had a 4 speed instead of the TH400 I could.
Any help is appreciated! This is way cooler than the 67 c60 I found before, and it will be easier to drive and park it. If I'm lucky he will only charge me the cost of towing it to the yard.
