| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | I'm beginning to plan for a temporary paint booth. I'm considering an axial explosion proof fan that I can put out away from the garage to keep fumes and etc. away (no neighbors in that direction). It would be connected with something like flexible PVC duct hosing. I will want to filter the air before it enters the ducting and see there are filters specified for spray paint exhaust. Is that what you guys use?
Dennis
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |