Well I sure hope I am doing this correctly. Not on any social networks so the whole idea of posting is new to me. I have read your posts for a while shopping for my truck. I looked for over two years but finally found what I wanted this past November. A 1953 Chevy with the original 216 engine and three on the tree. I did see quite a few really nice trucks that were either beyond my price point or just modified too much for me. While this truck is not 100% original it is closer than many I looked at and I can drive it now. I bought this as my retirement toy to keep me busy doing what I love to do. Not retired yet but planning for May 2023. There are a number of items I want to address on the truck and have been reading your posts and can definitely see how it will be both beneficial and fun to be a part of your forums. I attached a few pictures of the truck below. Looking forward to reading posts and talking with y'all.