| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
347
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,687 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 3,687 | I assume I’m looking for something roughly like this: https://www.jegs.com/i/RPC/707/R4806/10002/-1But can’t tell if the twist in portion would work on a 235 valve cover. Perhaps that’s all standard stuff. I don’t have a SBC in my life to compare to.
1951 3100
| | |
| |
| |