| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (TUTS 59, JW51, Jon G),
114
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 322 Professional procrastinator | | Professional procrastinator Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 322 | I am working on a 47 GMC 1/2 ton panel and the rear corners are toast. I got some patch panels from Ray Stanley and they look nice. I am wondering if anybody has any photos of what the back corner construction looks like. I think there is more rotten and missing than just the outer skin. I am trying to find what to weld to and where so that all panels go back together and look like they belong. Any help is greatly appreciated.
1947.2 GMC 1/2T SWB panel 1947.2 GMC 1/2T long bed 1948 GMC 1/2T short bed
| | |
| |
| |