Originally Posted by VEW
I’m wondering if converting to a hydraulic clutch would help you.
A hydraulic conversion MAY help, but lighter pedal force would require a longer stroke.
Jerry's suggestion of a hand linkage would probably be easiest. Although a hip replacement like Martin suggested would require less labor on your part. wink

Back in school when I took my Model A to an away football game, I was stuck in traffic getting out of the parking lot. By the time I got clear of the traffic, I had "sewing machine" leg trying to operate the clutch, which had a harder pedal than usual.

Last edited by klhansen; 12/29/2021 1:13 AM.

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.