| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2021 Posts: 8 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2021 Posts: 8 | This may ruffle some purists feathers....I'm just bouncing some ideas around, I have steel 19.5's for my 1 ton dually and I was wondering if anyone has heard of milling them to a 19in rim for more tire options. I know its common for alloy 22.5's to be cut to 22's. I might lower the truck and the shortest 19.5 tire I can find is around 32inches. I'd like to keep the original wheel style.
1957 Chevy 3800
| | |
| |
| |