Originally Posted by Phak1
I love the use of fence post!
Hey, whatever works! grin
Originally Posted by Scott125
Thank you Kevin. I see the brace across from lower hinge to lower hinge. I also see the braces at the bottom.From the pictures it looks like we are starting from the same 20 yard line rust wise. I'm already jealous of you rotisserie.
That rotisserie was a great labor saver. And a back saver. wink It saved me from laying on the floor under the cab to repair the floor. It's already been recycled to another Stovebolter ( well part of it anyway. Sent him the brackets that I welded up to go in the door openings.

There are a number of those "Fred Flintstone" trucks that are getting saved by Stovebolters. thumbs_up


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.