| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (3B, Joe H, Gdads51, 68ironhead, Jon G, JW51, 3800GUY, TUTS 59),
198
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2021 Posts: 3 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Dec 2021 Posts: 3 | This may seem like a simple question but I must beginning to get old. I am putting a new OEM wiring harness in my truck (under the dash) and I cannot push the electrical connector into the grommet in the firewall.
I tried putting the connector in the grommet and then putting the grommet into the firewall, that didn’t work. Use grease on the edges, that didn’t work.
Then put the grommet in the firewall and tried to push the connector into the hole and that didn’t work. This is the connector and grommet that come from the fuse panel through the firewall. Anyone got some advice? | | |
| |
| |