| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Hotrod Lincoln, MickeyP, Peggy M, 55shaker, klhansen, Craig /49 Panel, Shaffer's1950, Otto Skorzeny),
69
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 5 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 5 | Well thanks for the info guys! Maybe I'll try and fire it up and see how it runs. I'll have to get a new valve cover gasket, I couldn't resist taking a look and when I took the it off of course the original crumbled to pieces! Yes I'll definitely bypass the original tank for now, looks pretty crusty in there. | | |
| |
| |