Give Jim Carter a call and ask them about shipping. I agree that $180 for something that would slip into an envelope is pretty pricey. Lots of places insist on shipping stuff to Alaska by 2nd day air, when ground shipping would be fine as far as timeframe. Some of them will ship USPS flat rate if you call and ask them. Maybe you can have them ship it to someone else in the US and ask them to mail it to you. I assume you're not in a drastic need for it. I just got an electric starter motor for a snowblower off eBay and they shipped it in a flat rate padded envelope. That took less than a week from when I placed the order.

Last edited by klhansen; 11/20/2021 1:00 AM.

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.