Help. I have a completely restored 1958 Apache with a rebuilt 235 6-cylinder (12-volt electrical system) and have been driving the truck since October/November of 2019 when we picked it up following the frame-off restoration.

This truck is driven often, just not a daily driver.

Now, when I close the battery disconnect, as I always do before starting, and sit behind the wheel, turn the key to power and press the starter I get nothing. There are no headlights, no horn, no turn signals, no radio, and nothing when I press the starter. The only light that comes on when I turn the light nob counterclockwise is the dome light. I always disconnect the battery when I `am not driving just so this kind of thing will not happen.

I an thinking the battery might be dead, so I charge the battery, try again and still I get nothing.

Looking for a clue (Raleigh, NC) as to where to start troubleshooting.

Thanks for any help.

John