| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,649 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 27 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 27 | I want to redo the brakes on this truck ASAP. I will be picking it up tomorrow after dropping it off at a truck repair shop last week to have the wheels replaced with 22.5's. They said front passenger side wheel is very tight, front drivers side leaking a little, backs seem OK but should just go through it all and redo due to age. I agree!
I see a Drum Brake Hardware Kit at Rock Auto but nothing for the Wheel Cylinders or drums themselves. It looks like the MC is easy to find and there are places that will rebuild or swap out the brake booster.
Any links for the brake hardware is greatly appreciated. Like A Rock | | |
| |
| |