| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,395 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 9 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 9 | My father-in-law said I could sell his 1954 6100 boom truck for him. It has a small block chevy v8 (old style with the breather in the front of the block) with a 4 speed manual tranny. It is all complete except the radiator is missing and the body is in great shape. I have a few pics of it on http:\\www.geocities.com\brujones1. He wanted to know was it was worth....He said $5000 but I dunno.
Bruce
| | |
| |
| |