| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (FAST55, sron48, Jon G, Jay R, Otto Skorzeny, truckernix, JW51, dt235sd, 1955 1 Series),
158
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,155 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 238 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 238 | Has anyone installed a big block Chevy in a 40? If so I’m looking for pics and details regarding how the fit is I know it’s gotta be tight. Also what motor mounts were used. I scored a running driving 454 and 4l80E complete and running the whole truck for a donor so I have all the wiring harness ECM/TCM. | | |
| |
| |