| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, 1955 1 Series, BC59, 3800GUY, RaNfLaS, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
156
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 51 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 51 | Team I still got issues with my C10 starting.
My 64 has a 73 350 in it. Runs good and it's been my daily driver for 2 years ( actually sold my new f150 its my only vehicle now)
When I start it sometimes it will do the clicking then turn over slow, then finally catch and fire up. I put a new starter with cylinoid a week ago and it worked great. Yesterday it started the same thing again. I checked connections and all seems to be tight. Anyone have an idea what I should check to see what the problem is? I was thinking maybe timing but it runs pretty darn good.
Thanks
1964 Stepside C10 "Well we didn't get all dressed up for nothing." ~ Braveheart | | |
| |
| |