I did a search on the same subject you asked about here. So I am resurrecting this old thread in hopes we can get an answer. I was going to take me seat to a local shop, but the one I was going to go to is now closed. Thank you plandemic. Anyhow, has anyone used the seat foam and batting kit from Classic Industries? I have seen many like Jim Carter for the covers. Unfortunately, most of his products have no image to see what you're buying, just says "Image coming soon". USA1 Industries has some nice looking covers. What are you guys' thoughts on using the Classic Industries foam/batting kit on a '65 bench seat? Too fluffy for a new cover? Or should it be easy enough with some time and effort?


Shane

Shane's Toys...
2007 Forester XT Limited (2nd Owner)
1991 Cherokee Laredo (2nd Owner)
1981 Chevy 3/4 Ton Fleetside 8,600 Camper Special (3rd Owner)
1965 Chevy 3/4 Ton Fleetside (3rd Owner)