Tom, since John makes me do pushups every time I try to buy or sell something outside the SWAPS corner of the garage, You might want to just post your request about fenders in the Swap Meet section and see what kind of responses you get.

Check the Links, too.

Let me tell you, it is getting harder and harder for an old 'bolter like me to do as many pushups as John requires. So I do my best to pick up the loose paper and rags and put tools away here in the garage, and I almost never go smartin' off to him.

Check around your area, talk to other folk here, too. Somebody may know of a place near you that will have just waht you want.


Drivin' down a 2 lane country road in a stovebolt.....cowboy, it don't get no better than this!

1946 1-1/2 ton Chevy
"Ol Blue", or "THE BIG 'UN"