Hello team, looks like I found the forum I was looking for. I'm not good at Bios but I'll give it a shot. Joined army in 72 and spent 15 years in infantry then did 25 years as a contractor. When the company lost the contract it was retirement for me. With zero mechanical skills I bought a '28 Chevy which I got running and sold. Thinking I was done with that. But one day while putting a few cold ones down looking at a rusted old pickup ( like a teenager looks at his first love) I made the deal and brought home my 64 Stepside C10. My wife could not believe it when she watched me put in inner front fender,floor pans,rockers,bed,rear bumper and windows. I got the 350 purring and it began to be my daily driver. I bought a '55 Thunderbird which has taking front stage but I've neglected my truck long enough.
I had a long that with it and am back on track.
I'll be asking for advice and will share what little knowledge I have. Glad be be on board with such a fine group. Just like the guy in the movie Brave heart said " well we didn't get all dressed up for nothing "
Last edited by Peggy M; 11/17/202310:50 PM.
1964 Stepside C10 "Well we didn't get all dressed up for nothing." ~ Braveheart