I recently had an LS swap done on my 52 Chevy 3100. While the shop had it I had them upgrade the steering to power steering with the newer outside the frame steering box. I have also installed new tie rod ends, new tie rod and installed new king pins and bushings. So all of the steering is brand new. When I drive and make a right turn or the wheel hits a dip just right it feels like the wheel is going to fold under the truck. Also, while driving on a winding country road it takes a lot of steering to get around the curve. I have yet to have the front end aligned as much as can be done with the straight axle but thought I would get some thoughts from here. I thought the steering would be nice and tight but it feels loose.
Thanks in advance.
Rcimp


52 Chevy 3100 5 Window, LS Swap, 4spd Auto, Vintage Air AC / Heat, CPP Power Front Disc Brake Conversion with bearing upgrade, Power Steering Conversion, LED Tail Lights