| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 | I have the same signal stat switch as shown in your picture. It works fine, but it does not self cancel. If I had the option to use a stock self cancelling turn signal switch, I would. Stock switch makes for a cleaner installation too.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |