| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 327 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 327 | I have called my Insurance company and asked them about insurance on my 45 GMC COE and they don't cover trucks over one ton. I have tried elsewhere and received much the same story. I don't want to go "historical Plates" and Ins. because this is a working truck. I, in the past, have been able to keep the orignal "farm plates" on it because I always own over 40+ acres (that's what it takes for Farm Plates in Oregon)(you can even get the farm plates quarterly, but you have to have Insurance). I haven't had insurance on it in the last five years and my old insurance agent says they no longer insure a big truck. This "isn't" a commercial truck so I don't want to go that route either. So, does anyone else have their big truck licensed as a "farm truck" and have Ins. on it? If so what darn company will insure it?
Oly in Oregon Rest in Peace1945 GMC COE Victory Truck 1953 Willys CJ3B 1955 Chevy 1st series 3/4-ton 1958 WIFE Last series Never say "Whoa" in a mud hole
| | |
| |
| |