| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 105 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 105 | I know there's been plenty of discussion about brakes on this 3/4 ton truck but I need a little bit of help. I'm trying to keep the truck all original and need new drums on the rear. Sources for those drums are pretty scarce. I did find The Filling Station had replacement drums that say that will work. They are Raybestos 2009r rear drums. If you look at this link it shows that although they do not look original they will function fine for a 1950 3600. I'd really don't want to buy these drums if they don't fit so I'm curious to know if anyone on this form has tried using these on a 1950. https://store.fillingstation.com/detail/FS-923/Chevrolet_194770_34_TON_REAR_BRAKE_DRUM12_.htmlThanks mike
Last edited by Michael Kamer; 08/10/2021 2:08 AM.
| | |
| |
| |