| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 | I'm not even sure what this part would be called or if it's even available by itself. It's the oval shaped trim piece that fits between the 3rd and 5th grill bar from the bottom of a 1940 grill. The one on my truck is missing and I haven't been able to source it. I know the truck needs a lot of work but since I'm going to be taking the grill off for rechromeing (is that a word?) I thought I'd try and see if anyone know where I might find one of these. Joe[img] https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/33142/filename/22.jpg[/img] | | |
| |
| |