I just bought a 1966 c60 with a 292 engine at auction, what I thought was a bad valve cover gasket turns out to be oil being pumped up through a head bolt. Is this a bad head gasket or worse? Is there a solution that does'nt require the head removal? The truck will be used on the farm and very little else mainly to haul dirt. It was driven 35 miles from the auction site to my farm, ran very well between 45 and 55 miles per hour with no smoking or fuel fumes.I replaced the valve cover gasket, all hoses, spark plugs and wires, rotor and dist. cap, thermostat and changed the oil and filter, serviced the oil bath air filter before starting it up and finding the oil still leaking. I should say a small spring of oil coming from a right side head bolt. Any thoughts?