| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (32Fordpuchoptop, Nhluvstruck, 1955 1 Series, Steve 210, DHedrick, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible),
153
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | The anti-glass bowl regs must have just taken effect because I bought one last spring for my '55 first GMC. I settled for the other one this time because they had it in stock and I wanted to work. NAPA was closed Saturday afternoon. The part numbers: Glass bowl type- Carter, Federal-Mogul M751 Closed type- Carter, Federal-Mogul M2118
There is a rebuilt 235 in the yarddog's future and I'll clean up the old one and re-use it then. | | |
| |
| |