| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,427 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 299 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 299 | [img] https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...ame/16243694666743798942508483389441.jpg[/img]On top of the rocker arm lock nuts there are also a spring steel push nuts. That I assume helps keep the lock nuts from loosing up. I took off the valve cover to adjust the rockers and noticed that three of those push nuts had fallen off. Do I need these to be there? And if so, where to buy new ones? Thanks in advance. Elmo.
Last edited by Elmo; 06/22/2021 1:46 PM.
| | |
| |
| |