Hey, I bet if I ask this question in the body repair forum, I might get better responses than in the general '60-'66 one.. :-D
If I open the hood of my C60 and put a tape measure across the bottom edge, the width measures about 74-5/8" give or take. The front of said hood is pretty much totally rotted away and I'd like to get a new one.
I could have sworn that back in the day, I measured the hood of a C10 or 20 and found it to be six inches narrower-which was why I didn't buy that one. The internet doesn't seem to be much help, so could some kind soul here perform the above mentioned measurement on their own C10-30 and then report back here? If the hood is the same, I can just buy a new one but I remember the C60 being wider. Hopefully I recall incorrectly because reproduction hoods for a 1 ton are easy to find. Thanks in advance!