I want to add power steering to my 56 3200. It is a stock front end and is going to stay that way. I have a BB 454 and it is only slightly lower because of the leaf springs I installed. It is close to stock height. I would like to use the stock column. I have seen a few kits but not really sure which way to go.

Right now I have good clearance with the stock steering box and the L-88 exhaust manifolds I installed. I prob have almost 1" of clearance.

I was thinking one of those kits that replaces the original steering box and stays in that location if possible.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Frank


Frank
1948 5 Window Chevy 3100 an absolute rescue that is now back on the road
1953 Buick Super 1 family owned since new
1956 3200 Big Window
1985.5 Mustang SVO
1986 Mustang SVO