| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy HFfarms, Thank you so very much for the update and the description of a braking system I had never seen before. As you said, I had never seen the bleeding instructions you gave us written in any maintenance manual. I have heard some of my colleagues talk about having to raise the rear of the truck high on the hoist to get the system to bleed properly. Thanks very much for the information! | | |
| |
| |