| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,649 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 | Tonight I discovered that the new rear axle wheel cylinders I got for my truck (um, 4 years ago...) are ... THE WRONG ONES!!!
The ones I have (that were SUPPOSED to have fit a 2-speed axle out of a '51 6400) are marked as Wagner WC28661 -- anybody tell me what these are?
Thanks, John
~ One of many.
| | |
| |
| |