| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 223 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 223 | Rmcea...I had custom 3" lowering blocks made for my '50 3100 Chevy. I decided not to use them instead I installed Posies 3" drop leaf springs. If you are interested in how the blocks were made send me a pm. | | |
| |
| |