| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,693 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 18 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 18 | All the shops I trust are behind on their work so it's 1-2 months to get my truck in for the brakes. I just got new 22.5 radials mounted on single pc budd wheels and now I am ready to get the truck able to stop. The truck has a 6.0 LS and 4L80E. I have the master cylinder and wheel cylinders and brake lines. The current issue is that the fluid just stays in the master cylinder, doesn't run down into the lines. Pedal goes to the floor and I have zero braking. What could be the issue. | | |
| |
| |