| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Bill Hanlon),
138
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 393 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 393 | Thanks, Phil. I contacted Chevs of the 40s and they don't think they wil ever get them in as "no one's making them now." I may check out Doorman and see if I can match the dimensions
It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
| | |
| |
| |