| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 32 | Hope this helps . When I have one that is very stubborn I have found that the lip that joins the bezel to the speedo housing catches the dash surround . It seems not matter how hard you try they will not come out. I some times put a screwdriver or thein metal between the cluster and the dash . Still not easy but eventually. Good luck
ppp
| | |
| |
| |