Truck in question: 1946 Chevy 11/2 ton with a 2 ton front axle.

Can I run a standard tapered roller bearing and race (inner) with a tapered barrel bearing and race (outer) together in the same wheel hub? (front)

Does anyone have a source or part number for front wheel studs for a 1964 two ton Chevy?

Now the story for those who like to read:
I've got about 25 miles on the recent build, all local miles. I promised my wife a road trip in "Old Blue".
While performing a pre-trip safety check I broke a wheel stud. Which led me to noticing I have a bad inner wheel bearing race. I checked with all the local parts houses and none can look up anything for my truck because it's too old. I went thru the entire dorman catalog and no wheel studs from that manufacturer will work going off dimensions. So I stole a good wheel stud from a donor axle I have and installed it for now. I would like to replace all of them now for safety if I can find them. Others I removed from the donor are stretched. I was going to steal the wheel bearings too but they are all ball style and I saw that as a downgrade that I didn't want to make. Which gets us to two weeks later, our rescheduled roadtrip is a day away and I just received a new old stock front inner wheel bearing assembly from Ebay and to my surprise it has tapered rollers. Not barrels like I am replacing. So keeping assemblies matched, is it ok to run a tapered bearing on the inner with barrel bearings on the outer? Each with their correct race obviously.