| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 14 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 14 | It's in the link Tim posted above. Search for TR4 finds: [T][TR][C][CR] 4020000-4085000? [216] R means right hand drive. Forgive me but I still can’t see it on there, maybe because I’m using a phone. I’ll try and take a look on a computer this week. Many thanks. | | |
| |
| |