Hello once again! Now that I have confirmed the model I purchased; big thanks to Mike B, I've decided to start a cleaner thread with more concrete information. Here are the stock specs per the information tag and Mike's generous translation:
______________________________
1SWF-3009
1 = Flint SW = 1949 6400 (2-ton, 161" wheelbase) F = June 3009 = unit number starting with 1001
_______________________________
It was love at first sight. I had to save her from suffering any more. She was left for dead buried in the snow abandoned for God knows how long. Wife could of killed me, but I knew it was a great deal and was not going to wait one day longer and risk the chance of somebody else buying this truck. My dear wife has since feel in love with this truck with me, now that it's home and she sees the potential. Pheew!! 😅