Hello I wanted to introduce myself and share a picture of my recently purchased 46 Pro Street 1/2 ton. I got it from a good friend who was the caretaker of the truck from 1999 until this year. I saw the truck back in the mid 2000's and told him if he ever wanted to sell it let me know. Well that time came in early February and I am very glad to be the new caretaker. He told me that when or if I get tired of it to let him know and he will take it back. It was in really good shape especially the 22 year old paint job. It has some minor issues to take care of, but all in all my wife and I are looking forward to many day trips and local car and truck gatherings.
Attachments
1946 Chevrolet Pickup.jpg (183.2 KB, 147 downloads)
1946 Chevy Pickup.jpg (140.29 KB, 146 downloads)