| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Jay R, 52Carl, 78buckshot, TooMany2count, walter74, Bill Hanlon, Barry Martak, Charles in CA, 1955 1 Series),
122
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,417 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 439 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 439 | '36-'39 style gauges: I purchased a set of stainless bezels when I saw a bargain (at least compared to the $100/set regular price I see) The originals were pretty dented to mangled...but the glass? I know I can have circles cut and with patience I could even do it myself but the originals are not flat. The speedo is really scratched, one of the smaller ones usable though with some scratches, the other missing. I havent seen suppliers offering the convex/bulged glass original style or is it something a good glass shop can do. As a former art prof. I've done a lot of glass slumping but no longer have access to a kiln for DIY attempts. Comments?
Larry Old man᠁Old truck᠁neither one goes very fast. All you need in life is TIME, PATIENCE and MONEY. If you are missing one component, you'll need an abundance of the others two.
| | |
| |
| |