| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (sparky46, LAROKE, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Woogeroo, Shade Baby, 68ironhead, Jon G, Wally / Montana, 3B),
162
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,197 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 126 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 126 | Tomcoe thanks again for your input and give me two more days and I will have pics and total plans showing what will happen to this wonderful truck. Oh yeah I had a talk with some of the guys I work with that may have a few fuel saving tricks and if looks reasonable I will post it. These guys have all the cool diag and monitoring equipment at home. | | |
| |
| |